OMG - Great Audiobooks!

Thursday, April 08, 2010 3 Comments A+ a-

A freakin HUGE thanks to dear Heather Meade for recommending The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
It translated awesomely to audiobook! And - I was stoked to find out through an extensive search for "Hunger Games" on IMDB that it's going to be a movie too! I can't wait to see the Capitol, Cinna, and everything else in HD! I've got Catching Fire already in my car... ready and waiting. But first, I figured I'd do a bit of semi-educational audiobook with John Stewart's America (The Audiobook): A Citizen's Guide To Democracy In Action.


So far, so good :) If you're a fan of "The Daily Show", you'll like this book as well. It's funny, satirical, and informative all at the same time.

Oh, and for those playing along at home, this brings me to 4/10 (assuming I'm not forgetting any... which I have a feeling I might be...) of my audiobooks for goal #19...
View My Complete List Of Great Audiobooks Here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...