Great Audio Books - The List

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10 Comments A+ a-

I LOVE  audio books! Well, most of the time. Sometimes they're great, but sometimes they're awful. So here's a list of EVERYTHING I've listened to... or at least attempted to... in order from most favorite to least favorite audio books. I highly recommend checking out the top 10 listed. I've also included  links to the books I've wrote reviews on.  
  1. The Hunger Games - by Suzanne Collins
  2. Freakonomics - by Steven D Levitt & Stephen J Dubner
  3. Catching Fire - by Suzanne Collins
  4. Uglies - by Scott Westerfeld
  5. Wintergirls - by Laurie Halse Anderson
  6. Room: A Novel - by Emma Donoghue
  7. Shutter Island - by Dennis Lehane
  8.  I Am America (and so can you!) - by Stephen Colbert
  9. Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography - by Andrew Morton
  10. America (The Audiobook): A Citizen's Guide To Democracy In Action - by Jon Stewart
  11. The Road  - Cormac McCarthy
  12. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - by Stieg Larsson
  13. The Time Machine - H.G. Wells
  14. Japanese Women Don't Get Old Or Fat: Secrets of My Mother's Tokyo Kitchen - by Naomi Moriyama
  15. Family First - by Dr Phil McGraw
  16. Drive - by Daniel Pink
  17. The Case For God  - by Karen Armstrong (more thoughts here)
  18. David Sedaris: Live For Your Listening Pleasure - by David Sedaris
Do you know a great audiobook somehow missing from my list? Leave me a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, get FREE updates by email.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...