10 Random Things About Me

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

  1. I would really love become a better photographer! I see all of these other blogs with some amazing self-portraits, and decided, today, I was going to do one myself. I don't love it, but at least it's a start. 
  2. I never want to have a dog. I loved having one growing up, but am perfectly happy with just having two amazing cats :)
  3. One of my favorite vacations was when we visited a Mayan Village. I had never seen people with so little... and I had also never seen people so happy. I think it's something everybody should experience, and can't wait to take Phoenix to one when he gets older.
  4. My favorite season is fall. I love the smell of fresh leaves in the air. It takes me back to when I was a child, catching caterpillars outside with my sisters.
  5. I hate when somebody who is late tells you on the phone "I'm stepping out the door right now", when they're really no where near being that close to leaving. 
  6. I would secretly - ok - maybe not-so-secretly, love to have a cute little Mac laptop. Or one of those new iphones. I'll settle for either.  
  7. I stay awake at night thinking of baby names, even though i'm not pregnant... I'm up... thinking... just in case. 
  8. Our house is on the market, but I've given up hope of ever selling it.
  9. I wish I had dyed my hair red sooner - I think it looks amazing with my blue eyes!
  10. I get annoyed when people fake confidence to hide their insecurities. You can have confidence... just not over-exaggerated, fake confidence. People can see right through it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...