An Amazing Trip To Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom

Sunday, August 01, 2010 6 Comments A+ a-

I received admission & food vouchers to Wildwater Kingdom in return for this post. 

We just got back from an amazing trip to Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom! It was great to see Phoenix play in the water spouts, splash in the water... and even go down a kiddie waterslide all by himself! (Gosh, he's getting so big! It seems like just yesterday he was still in his infant can't-move-an-inch-but-it-keeps-me-safe lifejacket!) It was honestly one of those times when everything just felt perfect! Just relaxing on a beautiful summer day, spending an unforgettable time with my family.

Oh, the food was great too! Phoenix LOVED his Dippin' Dots (ok - we ALL loved 'em!), and Ken's cheeseburger looked so tasty, I was actually considering breaking my vegetarian-ism to grab a bite! Check out a few pics & the video from our amazing trip!

Phoenix having A BLAST playing in the water!




Phoenix enjoying the water some more! (Oh my gosh, is he just the cutest thing or what?!)


And, Ken made sure to get a video of the whole park area too. Lots of fun stuff there!



Have YOU been to a waterpark this summer? Leave a comment & tell me about your trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...