Audiobook Review: David Sedaris: Live For Your Listening Pleasure

Thursday, December 16, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Well, I attempted to listen to "David Sedaris: Live For Your Listening Pleasure". I stopped after the 10 minutes. It was bad. Very bad. Those very well may have been the longest 10 minutes in my entire life. It was awful. The comedy wasn't funny. At all. I suppose he could have started with his worst material... and it would improve as I listened... but I wasn't going to waste drive home to find out. And, looking back, I can't even remember much about it besides wondering if David Sedaris was a man or a woman because of his/her androgynous voice. My advice, don't waste your time.

Were you brave enough to listen to the whole thing? What did you think? Does it get better over time? Leave a comment.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...