Beauty Score - Thanks To L'Oreal Testing Panel!There's nothing I love more than free stuff! Seriously. Well, not free crappy stuff... free GOOD stuff. Well, a few months ago, I signed up to be on the L'Oreal testing panel. You'd get free products to try, and would, in return, complete surveys about the products.
If you're interested - to become a member of the L'Oreal Consumer Testing Panel - click here to join: https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/survey88.asp
So, a few weeks ago, I did a 11-week lip balm study. I was given various lip balms to use (each for a week) and then gave my feedback on each one. Some of the lip balms were ok. Others were crap. It was a bit of a pain, but I DID sign up to get some free stuff to try - so it was better than nothing. And, after all, I did sign up for it under my own free will. So, I was about to chalk it up as a tiny bit of a pain in the ass, with very little reward - when I received my "Thank You" package in the mail. All I can say is... holy crap!!! I hit the freakin mother load with the stuff they sent!
"Ken, this has GOTTA be, like, $150 worth if stuff! Seriously!" I told my hubby after I opened the package. Then, I did the math...
- Kiehl's Vital Sun Protection Lotion - SPF 30 - $19.50
- Kiehl's Acaí Damage-Minimizing Cleanser - $24.50
- Kiehl's Açaí Damage-Correcting Moisturizer - $45.00
- L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base - $12.99
- L'Oreal Skin Genesis Micro Smoothing Towlettes - $7.99
- L'Oreal EverPure Mositure Shampoo - $6.99
- L'Oreal EverPure Mositure Conditioner - $5.99
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Black Lapis Eleyiner Pencil - $24.50
- Georgio Armani Silk Lipstick - $27.00
- Lancome Color Fever Plumper - Quilted - $26.00
- Lancome Definicils - High Definition Mascara - $24.50
- Lancome Clis Booster XL - $22.00
- Lancome La Tweezer Precise - $31.00
- Lancome Eye Shadow Quad - Color Design - Twirling In Tulle - $42.00
TOTAL = $319.96
Yeah, I'm gonna go double-check my math. (And, yup, I just did. I was correct!) Holy crap, that's a lot of free stuff! And, even worse... I'm actually starting to like some of it! My faves at the moment are the Eyeliner & Color Fever Lip Plumper. Are they worth the ridiculous price I'd have to pay to get them? Ugh, I think they might be!
So, if you're interested, I HIGHLY recommend you join the L'Oreal Consumer Testing Panel: https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/survey88.asp
And, I wasn't compensated for writing this post... I was just SO excited about everything, I just HAD to share it with you!