Beauty Score - Thanks To L'Oreal Testing Panel!

Friday, December 24, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

There's nothing I love more than free stuff! Seriously. Well, not free crappy stuff... free GOOD stuff. Well, a few months ago, I signed up to be on the L'Oreal testing panel. You'd get free products to try, and would, in return, complete surveys about the products.

If you're interested - to become a member of the L'Oreal Consumer Testing Panel - click here to join: https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/survey88.asp

So, a few weeks ago, I did a 11-week lip balm study. I was given various lip balms to use (each for a week) and then gave my feedback on each one. Some of the lip balms were ok. Others were crap. It was a bit of a pain, but I DID sign up to get some free stuff to try - so it was better than nothing. And, after all, I did sign up for it under my own free will. So, I was about to chalk it up as a tiny bit of a pain in the ass, with very little reward - when I received my "Thank You" package in the mail. All I can say is... holy crap!!! I hit the freakin mother load with the stuff they sent!

I might not look like a lot, but trust me... it IS! When I buy face wash, makeup, anything, my standard rule is not to spend a lot - it'll all get the job done. So, you could imagine my surprise to find out that I actually received all of this high-end, freakin' expensive stuff... just for completing a lip balm study!

"Ken, this has GOTTA be, like, $150 worth if stuff! Seriously!" I told my hubby after I opened the package.  Then, I did the math...

  1. Kiehl's Vital Sun Protection Lotion - SPF 30 - $19.50
  2. Kiehl's Acaí Damage-Minimizing Cleanser - $24.50
  3. Kiehl's Açaí Damage-Correcting Moisturizer - $45.00
  4. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base - $12.99
  5. L'Oreal Skin Genesis Micro Smoothing Towlettes - $7.99
  6. L'Oreal EverPure Mositure Shampoo - $6.99
  7. L'Oreal EverPure Mositure Conditioner - $5.99
  8. Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Black Lapis Eleyiner Pencil - $24.50
  9. Georgio Armani Silk Lipstick - $27.00
  10. Lancome Color Fever Plumper - Quilted - $26.00
  11. Lancome Definicils - High Definition Mascara - $24.50
  12. Lancome Clis Booster XL - $22.00
  13. Lancome La Tweezer Precise - $31.00
  14. Lancome Eye Shadow Quad - Color Design - Twirling In Tulle - $42.00
TOTAL = $319.96

Yeah, I'm gonna go double-check my math. (And, yup, I just did. I was correct!) Holy crap, that's a lot of free stuff! And, even worse... I'm actually starting to like some of it! My faves at the moment are the Eyeliner & Color Fever Lip Plumper. Are they worth the ridiculous price I'd have to pay to get them? Ugh, I think they might be!

So, if you're interested, I HIGHLY recommend you join the L'Oreal Consumer Testing Panel: https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/survey88.asp

And, I wasn't compensated for writing this post... I was just SO excited about everything, I just HAD to share it with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...