Baby #2 On The Way!

Friday, January 28, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-


18 Weeks & 5 Days Pregnant
 Well, it's official! I'm 18 weeks & 5 days pregnant! But, honestly, you can't even really tell yet! For baby #2, I was really expecting to be showing a bit more by now. Instead, I just look like I ate too much! In fact, sometimes I find it hard to believe that there's a little person inside there... if I hadn't seen her wiggling all around on the untrasound the other day! And, yup, I said she! It turns out that Phoenix is going to have a little sister :) Everything was going well... everything is delevoping right according to schedule, and our little girl is a whopping 1/2 pounder!

Wow. Baby #2!  It's fun... and a but stressful at the same time. I've got A MILLION questions ruinning through my head...
  • Will we have enough room in the house for another family member?
  • How will Phoenix react to having a little sister?
  • Do I keep working, or become a stay-at-home mom?
  • Could we afford to live off of just one income?
  • Should I get her baptized? (Phoenix is baptized, but I hardly ever go to church anymore.)
  • What should I wear to my friend Holly's wedding? (Yeah, it's 7 months away, and the baby will be 6 weeks old... but still! I gotta have something ready!)
  • Should I try to go withough an epidural again?
  • Should I sign up for any of those Bradley Method or Lamaze classes?
  • What if I get too fat & the baby ends up being pre-disposed to a life of obesity? (Yeah, thanks for the heads up on that one, Time Magazine...
And, just when I was feeling skinny... here come a side view! Yup, I see where those 10-12 lbs I've gained are at now! Is it possible for my baby to be entirely residing in my hips, thights & butt?!

Wow, I can hardly believe it! Baby #2 is on the way... let the adventure begin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...