21 Weeks Pregnant... Day 1 Of Month 6!

Sunday, February 13, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

21 weeks pregnant
Today was a typical Sunday for me. I spent a lot of time playing with Phoenix, cleaning, and organizing. I even went through my ENTIRE cupboard of cooking magazines, books, and recipes, and purged everything that I don't make.

I'm pretty sure that I was spring cleaning. The hubby was pretty sure I was nesting. And now, I'm pretty sure he was right.

It really sank in for today as I checked my in box: "Your Pregnancy - 21 Weeks" I couldn't help but to smile. Wow. This is really happening. And, a quick look in the mirror, I'm certainly starting to show... especially at the right angle!

I absolutely love being pregnant, and cannot believe that at 21 weeks pregnant, I'm more than half way there. Sure, it can be a bit rough not always being able to fit into all of your clothes anymore, when you feel your little baby kick inside of your belly, not fitting into your favorite pair of jeans is the last thing on your mind. I can feel her kicking away as I type, and it's the best feeling in the world. I think she knows I'm thinking of her.

I can't wait to welcome her into the world. Keep growing darling, I can't wait to meet you!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...