30 Weeks Pregnant... And Feeling Great!

Saturday, April 16, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

30 weeks pregnant
 At 30 weeks pregnant, I'm up a whopping 30 lbs already from my pre-pregnancy weight... I'm popping
buttons off of my jeans... but for some crazy reason, I still feel amazing!
Today, I'm officially 30 weeks pregnant! As I watch my belly grow, as I feel the baby kick, it's really starting to sink in... we're going to have another baby! There's nothing that you can compare it to... it's just absolutely amazing.

So, what's life like when you're pregnnt at 30 weeks? Well, I sit in bed at night with my hands on my belly - feeling her kicks, and wondering when she'll make her arrival.  

A pile of new baby clothes sits in Phoenix's bedroom... awaiting the arrival of his baby sister. I've been waiting to wash them, because I want them to be nice & freshly clean for our little girl. 

Yes, at 30 weeks pregnant, things are going good - and now, we're all just waiting... waiting for this tiny miracle to change our lives in ways we could only dream of. 

Baby's Choice
Did you ever think, dear Mother,
As the seeds of me you sowed,
As you breathed new life inside of me
And slowly watched me grow,
In all your dreams about me
When you planned me out so well,
When you couldn't wait to have me there
Inside your heart to dwell,
Did you ever think that maybe,
I was planning for you, too,
And choosing for my very own
A mother just like you?
A mother who smelled sweet and who
had hands so creamy white,
A tender, loving creature
Who would soothe me in the night?
Did you ever think in all those days
While you were coming due,
That as you planned a life for me
I sought a life with you?
And now as I lay in your arms,
I wonder if you knew
While you were busy making me,
I was choosing you!
~ Colleen M. Story ~




If you enjoyed this post, get FREE updates by email. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...