BabyBond Nursing Cover {Review}

Saturday, April 02, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I was able to nurse my son for 14 months, and plan on nursing baby #2 as well. But, the problem with nursing... is... well... staying discreet about it. Nursing at home was always fine... no need to worry there. Nursing at family & friends homes... you're easily able to sneak into a back room to take care of business. But, nursing when you're out in public? That's a whole new ballgame.

I was never brave enough to really nurse my son in public. I was the mom who brought him into the public restroom, went in a stall, and stood there with him as he nursed. Yes, completely crazy... but I wasn't about to be flashing my chest to the world... and I wasn't about to drape on one of those nursing tents (or whatever they're called) either. The closest thing I ever got to nursing in public was the good old hook-a-blanket-under-your-bra-strap-and-use-that-for-cover trick as I was sitting on the bench at the zoo. And, let me tell you, I was not of fan. So, when I heard about BabyBond Nursing Covers, I was immediately intrigued.

The Baby Bond Flex

BabyBond is simply a sash you wear over your nursing top to keep your chest covered as you nurse. It's lightweight, and super-easy to slip on. Your baby is able to nurse, and you're able to stay covered!  It's simply brilliant!It also comes with a super-soft terry velour burp cloth that attaches right to the BabyBond. PLUS, it comes with a pouch to store it in, which is perfect, because I guarantee that this will be a diaper-bag staple of mine! If you're a nursing mother, I highly recommend giving the BabyBond Nursing Cover a try.

If you enjoyed this post, get FREE updates by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...