38 Weeks Pregnant - Maternity Photos

Friday, June 17, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

I am 38 weeks pregnant. It's one of those things that doesn't quite seem real until I say it. At this 2-weeks-away milestone, I'm reminded that my little baby girl can arrive at any minute. The thought of having a baby makes me excited and nervous at the same time.

My belly says it all. Yup. Here I am... 38 weeks pregnant.

Sleeping? It's almost pointless to bother. If you're nearing the end of your pregnancy, you know what I mean. Uncomfortable doesn't even begin to explain it.

Food? Gives me awful heartburn... yet I still eat like a crazy woman.

I've been putting off having the hubby take a few nice maternity pics of me for a while now... but after realizing I'm only 9 days away from my official due date... and 38 weeks pregnant, I made sure we got a few today.


38 weeks pregnant

38 weeks pregnant







 I'm hoping to get a few with Phoenix in the tomorrow... but for now, at least we have something! :)

Looking for more pregnancy posts?
Check these out:
21 Weeks Pregnant
30 Weeks Pregnant
34 Weeks Pregnant
36 Weeks Pregnant
37 Weeks Pregnant
38 Weeks Pregnant



Are you pregnant? Leave a comment letting me know how far along you are. :) As always, I read and respond to each and every comment. :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...