My Little Champ... 2½ Years Old

Sunday, June 12, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Yesterday marked the day Phoenix turned 2½ years old. His little sister will be arriving any day now. I was up early this morning doing the math... calculating the age gaps between every pair of sibblings I know. Part of me feels that they might be too far apart in age. But, when I look at myself and my sisters, I know that this isn't entirely true. I can't wait to see the relationship form between Phoenix and his sister. But, for now, we're just enjoying the last few days with just the three of us :)

Sometimes it's fun to let your kids win at a game... although it's also fun when they flat out beat you too!




Apparently, falling off is the best part about this tightrope game!




If you enjoyed this post, get FREE blog updates by email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...