Phoenix's First Year Photobook... Finally! {Mixbook Review}

Saturday, June 04, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-


I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post for free from Tomoson.com

I'm so excited I finally have created a First Year Photo Book for Phoenix! With so many digital photos, it seems like a pain to have to go through & have individual prints made to put in a scrapbook. Yeah, I'm way too lazy to for that. This was much easier & quicker... and the finish product was perfect! I'm certainly planning on doing more digital scrapbooks like these in the future!



Check out some more photos from Phoenix's First Year Photo Book - click a photo to view it larger.
I picked out these cute photos to go in the pre-made bathtime layout.

There were quite a few 5-month photos I wanted to use, so I changed up the layout to fit more photos.

I love the cute little bees on this one!

To get the swirls & owl, all you have to do is drag & drop! It's SO easy!!!


Save 15% On Mixbook Orders $49+ (Code MX105)I had an absolute blast creating this photo book for Phoenix, and am already looking forward to creating more in the future.

An 8x6" Pocket Landscape Softcover Photo Book, 20 pages is only $11.99 + shipping. Quite a deal for a year's worth of memories!

If you're planning on placing an order for any of the products Mixbook offers, click the banner to the right (I'll get credit for referring you).

AND... use code "TOMOSON20" to get 20% off of your Mixbook order.

Don't forget to "Like" Mixbook on Facebook for the latest deals & savings.

Have you ever created a photobook? What do you think? Leave a comment!

If you enjoyed this post, get FREE updates by email.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...