My Cereal Obsession

Sunday, July 17, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-


 I received a sample of this product to facilitate this review.

I've been trying (on and off) to eat a bit healthier lately. I've found cereal to be an amazing snack when I'm in the mood for something crunchy. Sure, it might not be 100% healthy, but it sure beats eating a bag of potato chips! But usually... the really delicious cereals aren't necessarily good for you. And the healthy ones? Well, they tend to taste awful. That's why I'm so excited to have found some healthy cereals that actually taste good too! Well, correct that... they taste great!

Kellogg's FiberPlus Berry Yogurt Crunch is my new favorite. The berries... the crunchy yogurt bits... even the flakes are delicious! And, the FiberPlus Cinnamon Oat Crunch cereal was also impressive. The cinnamon flavor was absolutely delicious. In fact, it was my husband's favorite. If you haven't tried these two yet, I highly suggest giving them both a try.

And... don't let the "Fiber" part scare you! Long gone are the days where eating fiber was for old people. Yes, they used to market fiber to old people... but thankfully, the people at Kelloggs, realized everybody needs fiber. And, fiber doesn't have to taste like cardboard either. Go figure! In fact, this stuff is tasty enough to be a kids cereal! 

Are you a cereal junkie? What are your favorites? Leave a comment. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...