Best Protein Shake Recipe Ever :)
Good recipes using protein shake powder are hard to come by. That's why I'm excited that I was able to come up with a delicious recipe with soy protein powder! (I used soy protein, which tends to have a chalkier taste when mixed with water/milk. And, since that works, I'm sure any chocolate protein powder will work.) It tastes great... even my 2 year old son loved it! And, it keep you full for hours... definitely a plus. :)
|It makes more than the picture shows...|
I just couldn't resist eating it before I
was able to snap a pic :)
- Heat 3/4 C water to boiling
- Stir in 3 tbsp Malt-O-Meal cereal gradually. Return to boiling while continuing to stir, then reduce heat to maintain a low boil.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in a scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- Cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Serve hot.