Best Protein Shake Recipe Ever :)

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-


Good recipes using protein shake powder are hard to come by. That's why I'm excited that I was able to come up with a delicious recipe with soy protein powder! (I used soy protein, which tends to have a chalkier taste when mixed with water/milk. And, since that works, I'm sure any chocolate protein powder will work.) It tastes great... even my 2 year old son loved it! And, it keep you full for hours... definitely a plus. :) 


It makes more than the picture shows...
I just couldn't resist eating it before I
was able 
to snap a pic :)

Protein-Packed Malt-O-Meal


  • Heat 3/4 C water to boiling
  • Stir in 3 tbsp Malt-O-Meal cereal gradually. Return to boiling while continuing to stir, then reduce heat to maintain a low boil.
  • Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
  • Stir in a scoop of chocolate protein powder.
  • Cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
  • Serve hot.
230 Calories
1.5g Fat
7g Sugar
24g Protein 


I used Chocolate Malt-O-Meal & Vitamin World Premium Soy Protein Powder, but feel free to experiment with your own brand of protein powder, and leave a comment to let me know what you think!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...