She's Not A Princess... She's An Angel :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-


When I found out that I was having a girl... I knew one thing - I didn't want her to be a "princess". I didn't want her walking around in a pretty pink dress, wearing a crown, thinking the world owed something to her. I want her to be more than just pretty.



I wanted her to be her brother's little best friend. I want her to be strong. I want her to play football with the guys. I want her to love books. I want her to be kind, loving, and generous. I want her to be adventurous. I want her to be funny.


Ultimately, she'll grow up to be whatever she wants to be. She'll like whatever she wants to like. As a parent, it's important that I let her become whoever she wants to be. She's already perfect. She's my little angel.



If you enjoyed this post, like it & tweet it via the links below... 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...