Betty Crocker® Molasses Cookies Mix

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-


The product, information and prize pack has been provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.

Making cookies was a perfect way to spend some
extra quality time with Phoenix
Love molasses cookies, but could do without the preparation and mess? Me too! Thankfully, Betty Crocker has come to the rescue! This fall, Betty Crocker is introducing a molasses cookie mix, making this year-round favorite easy to bake in less than 20 minutes.

My Thoughts
I had never really been a big fan of molasses cookies. I'm more of a chocolate chip cookie kinda gal. I actually got these for my husband. His sister Angela makes molasses cookies that he absolutely loves. So, while I wasn't going to make them from scratch, I figured that this was the next best thing.

Well... to my surprise... I actually LOVED them! With a soft and chewy texture, and an amazing spice cookie taste, these are perfect for the crisp & cool months ahead. Oh, who am I kidding? They'll taste great in any season! :) The Betty Crocker® Molasses Cookie mix combines real molasses flavor with hints of cinnamon and spice for a homemade taste that you’ll love.

Try It
Look for Betty Crocker Molasses Cookie mix in the baking aisle of grocery stores this fall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...