My Baby Ariana - Four Months Old

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

It's hard to believe Ariana is already 4 months old! Oh, Ariana. It's hard to believe there was a time when I referred to you as "Baby Girl" or "Phoenix's Baby Sister". You're getting to be so much more than that as each day passes by.


Four months ago, I was debating if Ariana was the right name for you... and how it should be pronounced. For a short time, I called you air-ee-AH-nuh, but that just didn't seem right. So, I changed the way I pronounced  it to, ar-ee-AH-nuh. It fit you perfectly, and that's how it's been ever since.


Every day is a new adventure for you. Today, you started blowing bubbles with your mouth. It's amazing to watch you discover new things in your life. 


And, there is no body on earth you adore more than your big brother Phoenix. Watching you to interact is just magical. Just a glance from your big brother, and you can't stop smiling.


Those baby blue eyes just melt my heart!


Ariana.
In Greek it means holy one.  
In Welsh it means silver.


But to me, Ariana simply means love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...