5 Great Books About Sharing

Saturday, February 11, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Pin It
5 Great Books About Sharing
from my Ohio Mom Blog :)
Teaching your toddler to share can be quite difficult. My son did a great job learning to share when he was in daycare. But, once I started staying at home with him, he...well...forgot how to. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've seen him resort to pushing, shoving, and even on one occasion, biting another kid because he refused to share. I've worked on sharing with him at home, but I think it's a whole other issue getting your child to share with you than it is getting him to share with other children.

I'm no supermommy, but I do try my hardest when it comes to raising my children. So, when sharing started becoming an issue, I did the best thing I could think of. We spent some time together each day to read books about sharing. 

Here my list of the best books to help teach a toddler to share, starting with the most helpful.














Do you have any tips on how to teach a toddler to share? Leave a comment.
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...