Easy Christmas Angel Ornament - Craft for Kids
Christmas is officially in full swing here at the Brown household. Pandora is playing the best Christmas songs. Our elf Fred has been doing a great job of reporting the naughty and nice to Santa. And, our old Christmas angel has even been replaced by one hand-made by Phoenix himself.
It was actually a super-easy craft that I did back when I was just 5. In fact, my Christmas angel had been topping the tree for years, and every year, I secretly dreamed of the day an ornament made by my own child one day... and it finally happened!
3 1/2“ triangle for dress
2” circle for head
4” wide piece for wings
1/2 pipecleaner for halo
1/2 cotton ball for hair
crayons/markers/paint/glitter glue for decorating
1. Cut out the head, wings & halo pieces from a piece of cardboard and decorate.
2. Glue the wings to the back of the clothespin.
3. Glue the dress to the front of the clothespin.
4. Glue the head on top of the dress, so it's slightly overlapping it.
5. Twist the pipecleaner so it forms a halo, and glue it to the back of the clothes pin.
6. Let dry, and that's it!
If you give it a try, let me know how it goes! :)
What are your favorite Christmas crafts? Leave a comment.