"A" Is Everywhere: My Predictions For Pretty Little Liars

Thursday, December 22, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Pretty Little Liars'.

So, in case you haven't heard, the best show on television is going to be back in a little over a week. Yup, the new season of Pretty Little Liars has its Winter Premiere Jan 2, Mondays at 8/7c on ABC Family. I've been having a blast watching the show, and guessing what will happen next.

Can we expect the girls to be up to all of their same old tricks in the New Year?
Oh, definitely! I have a feeling that the Jenna & Garrett situation is finally going to be exposed... and I'm pretty sure that it will have nothing to do with the disappearance of Alison. Oh, yeah, I said disappearance... I'm pretty sure she's not really dead.

Will we ever see Dr. Sullivan again, and what was in the envelope that “A” handed to her?
I think we're going to see Dr. Sullivan again. She knows so much, I think that a major part of next season will revolve around Dr. Sullivan. What was in the envelope "A" handed her? I'm guessing that it was a picture that incriminates the girls... you know, cause that's how "A" rolls.

Do you watch Pretty Little Liars? What do you think is in store for next season? Leave a comment.   

 

Missed some of the nail-biting suspense from last season? Make sure to get all caught up here: http://bit.ly/tupDF8

.'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...