It's All About You ;)

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

I usually don't do the "bloggy award" thing... but after receiving a blog award AND a blog tag within two days, I felt I better participate! Plus, I love spreading the word about some of the blogs that I love! 

Katie at All Natural Kate was sweet enough to give me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Her blog is amazing, and really motivates to me to live a more natural life. You should really check her blog out!


Ok - here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award: 
  1. Link back to the person who gave you this award 
  2. Complete the form below 
  3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email 
  4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

Form
1. Name your favorite song:
"Love Is" by Helen Austin - the song I used for a video with Ariana a while back in a video :)
2. Name your favorite dessert:
No-bake peanut-butter, chocolate & oatmeal cookies.
3. What ticks me off:
People who are contagiously negative & miserable.
4. When I'm upset I:
Make rude remarks to the person who is upsetting me.
5. What's your favorite pet:
My cat Mieke. We put her brother Rufus to sleep a few months ago, but he'll stay in my heart forever.
6. Black or white:
Black
7. Biggest Fear:
Getting a tattoo I don't like to "impress" my tattoo-loving husband of 10 years... and not telling the tattoo artist I don't want a palm tree on my leg because I don't want to hurt his/her feelings.
8. Everyday attitude:
I'm happy :)
9. What is perfection:
Chocolate that makes you skinny!
10. Guilty Pleasure:
The Kardashians & Pretty Little Liars

10 Blogs
In no particular order:
Cynthia - Life By Cynthia 
Ally - Love Parish

*****************************************************************

Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands tagged me as well. And... the title of her blog couldn't be more accurate! Heather is an amazing mother & blogger who is going nonstop to give her children and her family the best life she can :) 

So because she tagged me, the rules are:

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ Blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 peeps!


Ok, so here goes nothing!


Eleven Random Things About Myself
1. My arms are long, making it difficult for me to find shirts that fit. 
2. I want to start an organic garden this year. 
3. I was with Ken for 13 years before we decided to have children.
4. I never saw myself being a stay-at-home mom, but now that I am, I couldn't be happier.
5. I hate clutter around the house.
6. I wish people would realize that owning things doesn't bring true happiness.
7. I wake up every 2 hours at night to feed Ariana & soothe her back to sleep.
8. I not-so-secretly wish I had been an astronaut.
9. My favorite local restaurants are always the ones that serve Mexican food.
10. I'm obsessed with watching documentaries on Netflix.
11. I'm beyond intrigued with sustainable living.    

Eleven Questions From Heather.
  1. If you had one last meal, what would it be? Veggie Pizza from Hungry Howies w/ Diet Coke
  2. What is something you consume every day? Water
  3. What’s the song you love jamming out to when you get in the car? "I Know A Ckicken" by The Laurie Berkner Band (Hey, just keepin' it real.)
  4. What were you doing on New Year's Eve? Hanging out at home with the family.
  5. The last place you went on vacation? An indoor waterpark in Columbus
  6. The last time you were in the hospital was because? I decided to have a hospital birth
  7. The last time you ate out was at? Applebees
  8. The last concert you went to? Um... Red Hot Chili Peppers, I think
  9. Your favorite lounge clothes would be? Jeans & a long, fitted tee
  10. Your favorite hang out is? Umm... my nursing chair :)
  11. The last time your heart rate was above normal was when? I (quietly) yelled at Phoenix for being too loud this morning.

- Alright, I'm heading to bed. I'll tag ya'll in the morning :)
Now that I have done my part, here are the eleven ten people I am tagging to join in. Yup, the sames one as above. Feel free to do one. Or the other. Or both. :)
Cynthia - Life By Cynthia 
Ally - Love Parish


My Eleven Questions To You All
(The same ones Heather gave me... because it's getting late & I'm tired.)

If you had one last meal, what would it be?
What is something you consume every day?
What’s the song you love jamming out to when you get in the car?
What were you doing on New Year's Eve?
The last place you went on vacation?
The last time you were in the hospital was because?
The last time you ate out was at?
The last concert you went to?
Your favorite lounge clothes would be?
Your favorite hang out is?
The last time your heart rate was above normal was when?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...