My First Steps Into Organic Gardening

Friday, February 03, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

I have officially taken my first steps into starting my own organic vegetable garden. A handful of seeds have been planted, and have already started to sprout. And, ironically, they aren't even vegetables, but marigolds. Apparently, certain flowers encourage beneficial insects to inhabit your garden while discouraging certain pests... and marigolds are one of those flowers.

Wish me luck... I have almost no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this whole gardening thing! :)





SOOC Saturday
This is also my first time participating in SOOC (Straight Out Of The Camera) Saturday - which means that all of these photos are un-edited. :)


Do you have any tips for a gardening rookie like myself? Leave a comment. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...