Before & After - Garnier's B.B. Cream

Monday, March 26, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Do you ever see unbelievable before and afters photos for beauty products... and wonder how true they are to reality? Me too. That's why I was excited to give Garnier's new Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream a try.  Short for Beauty Balm, this cream promises to renew radiance, brighten your complexion, even skin tone and blur imperfections, hydrate for  24 hours, and protect against UVA & UVB rays with SPF 15.

Below, I am sporting a completely bare faced on the left, and wearing Garnier's B.B. Cream on the right. This B.B. cream delivered on some promises a bit better than others. It hits a home-run in hydrating for 24 hours. This is definitely a very light, but incredibly hydrating cream, and is the longest-lasting moisturizer I have ever used. I noticed a slight improvement in terms of renewing radiance and brightening my complexion. Improvements in evening skin tone and blurring imperfections were very slight. In fact, I still felt the need to wear foundation on top of this in order to look a bit more put together.

Garnier BB Cream - Before & AfterYou can see the blotchiness has been removed from my nose - while still giving me the bare skin look.
My skin has an overall smoother & more airbrushed texture to it on the right.

I think Garnier BB Cream is a great moisturizing cream that would be ideal for someone who prefers little to no foundation. For those who prefer medium to full coverage, this is an excellent base or primer that will leave your skin looking nice and dewy. 


Check out garnierusa.com/bb to learn more and find helpful reviews.



DISCLOSURE: As a BzzAgent, I received a complimentary tube of Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream to facilitate this review. I was/am not expected to return this item or gift after my review period. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...