Maci Bookout's Toddler Biker Bentley?

Saturday, March 31, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/MaciBookoutMTV  
When I was pregnant with Phoenix, 16 And Pregnant (the precursor to Teen Mom) on MTV had just started to air. The character I loved the most was the lovely Maci Bookout. I'm not normally a fan of celebrities, but it is really cool to see somebody famous with a child the same age as yours going through all of the same things you are. All of the ups and downs of pregnancy and motherhood. She had her Bentley. I had my Phoenix.

Lately, I've been following her tweets to see what's going on in her & Bentley's life, and was shocked to find out that her 3-year-old son can already ride his bike without training wheels! I coudn't believe it! Phoenix doesn't even peddle his little Diego bike yet - preferring to just use his feet to scooch instead.

Is it just me, or does 3 seem to be way too young to ride a bike without training wheels? According to my big sis, I was 8 when I learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. So, either I'm a complete slacker, or Bentley is just one heck of an overachiever already. What do you think?

How old do you think the average kid lears how to ride a bike? Leave a comment letting me know. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...