Why Eat Organic?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Happy Earth Day! I know I'm a little late, but I guess better late then never. As you know, I've really been trying to make an effort to buy more organic food lately. As a mother, it feels good to feed your kids the food they need to grow up big, strong, and healthy.

Don't think organic has to always be expensive either. Today at Giant Eagle, I was able to score 3 boxes of organic Cascadian Farms cereal for a total of $3.10. My secret? I pair up coupons with sales and shop at places like Giant Eagle that double coupons under $1. It's a great way to score some great deals!

If you haven't tried organic food yet, it's ok to start slow. Just add one organic item to your cart each week. You'll find that the cost factor doesn't seem bad at all if you just take small steps. And, those small steps are what count.

Why eat organic? This infographic sums it up perfectly. :)



Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love reading what you have to say! :)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...