A Cool Pintrest-Inspired Laundry Room Makeover

Monday, May 28, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Well, the Pintrest bug has officially bitten me... and I'm finding ideas for a laundry room makeover. Basically, our laundry room is the same off-white color it has been since we moved in 10 years ago. There are scuff marks everywhere. It feels boring. I'd never really thought about making our laundry room look nice before, but recently, I figured why not? I spend so much time in there, I might as well have it look nice. It's a small room that could definately use a dose of fun and color! So... here are some ideas of what I love.

I like the bright, fun green used with a white trim in this photo. Our trim and doors are currently wood, but I love the bright fun feeling the white trim creates. I also like the idea of throwing in a touch of pink. The accessories are nice, but I don't want a lot of extra "stuff" in my laundry room. Just the basics.

This is pretty much the setup of my laundry room right now, except the purple walls are off-white. We have a white top-loading washer & dryer with a white rack right above. I like the way the painted walls nicely offsets the white appliances and outlets.


I love this idea! I think a pink ribbon would be a great way to tie in that pink splash of color.
Source: http://delightfulorder.blogspot.com/search/label/Laundry%20Rooms
Source: http://delightfulorder.blogspot.com/search/label/Laundry%20Rooms
Here's an idea of what bright yellow (Ralph Lauren Monticello Yellow) walls look like with white trim & wooden doors. I guess if Ralph Lauren can do it in their showroom, I can get away with it in my laundry room!
Source: http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/products/paint/Monticello.aspx





Follow Me on Pinterest

What does your laundry room look like? Painted or plain? Have you started any Pintrest-inspired projects yet? Leave a comment! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...