Does Dr. Aaron Tabor's Slim & Beautiful Diet Really Work?

Sunday, May 20, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Healthy Directions has provided me with a complimentary Slim & Beautiful Diet Sampler Kit to facilitate this review. I am under no obligation to return the product.

I'm not normally a diet products kind of girl. However, I'm always up for try something new... especially when there's food involved!

When I heard about Dr. Aaron Tabor's Slim & Beautiful Diet, I was intrigued. The sampler kit provides you with a variety of delicious, high protein treats to help you lose weight. I had always noticed how high-protein meals really satisfy my appetite and leave me feeling full.


As promised, all of the products were packed with protein that left me feeling quite full and satisfied. My favorite product was the Smaller Chin Cheddar Crispy Lace Non-Naughty Nibbles. They were super crunchy, had a delicious flavor, and for only 100 calories, left me feeling quite full.



Healthy Directions is a leading direct-to-consumer nutritional supplement company and publisher of alternative and complementary health newsletters, which has been providing doctor-guided health advice to address specific health concerns for more than twenty years. They have a strong history of doctor-developed formulations with incomparable safety, quality and consumer service. Their mission is to help people lead healthier, happier lives by providing expert guidance and advanced nutritional supplements from America’s leading doctors of integrative medicine.

They recently redesigned their website, www.healthydirections.com, and in celebration, are offering readers of It Keeps Getting Better 15% off of their entire purchase! Just use the code: BLOGLUV 

Their website provides a highly targeted experience for people to easily navigate and understand health conditions, putting them on the path to good health. It combines the most useful doctor-guided information on how to address, treat, and cope with health ailments that affect a significant number of Americans including: heart disease, diabetes, digestion issues, arthritis, hormonal issues and aging. It features expert content and an e-commerce store, which offers an array of vitamins, supplements, skincare, and other health and wellness products.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...