Guess Who Is Today's Guest Blogger At 5 Minutes For Mom?!!!

Saturday, May 26, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm so excited to be the guest blogger today at 5 Minutes For Mom! Here's a snippet of the article:

There was a version of me... not too long ago... that ate everything. Absolutely everything. Oh, how I loved food... and those days when junk food seemed to have no adverse affect on my health or weight.

One day, in an effort to shed my unwanted pregnancy pounds, I decided to become a vegetarian.  I stopped eating meat about three years ago, after my son was born, and allowed myself to have one "cheat food" - pepperoni pizza. Oh, that pepperoni pizza! I let myself it it whenever I wanted. I ate it pretty much on a weekly basis, but slowly I didn't have a desire to eat pepperoni pizza as much, and my intake decreased. My tastes were changing, and I was ok with that.

Check out the full article, When Your Body Craves Real Food at 5 Minutes For Mom.


Are there any foods you can't stand to eat? Leave a comment! :)


P.S. This lovely blog is only a little snippet of my crazy life. You can follow along at these places too:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...