Stream Of Consciousness - Facebook Style

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Sometimes it seems that everything on my blog is... well... kinda structured. I like everything to be a bit polished and thought-out. You know... search-engine optimized & Pintrest-ready whenever possible. It's nothing like the running diary I keep on Facebook. My lovely blog followers always see the real me, but it's only a snippet. So, today I'm including some different Facebook status updates. Enjoy!


April 19, 2012
Endive greens with mandarin oranges, coconut, cranberries, and croutons. :) What are you eating for lunch today? http://instagr.am/p/Jm53Opqvog/



April 24, 2012
Ariana's been getting better at standing unassisted every day :)




April 27, 2012
So... Phoenix just dribbled hot chocolate all over the carpet. I told him to clean it up because that's not what we do with hot chocolate. He explained to me that he didn't spill it - he was planting it and was just going to make it grow and grow everywhere like the broccoli we planted, so there will be enough for me and Ariana and his daddy... and enough for everybody! *sigh*



April 28, 2012  8:43pm
Yum! http://instagr.am/p/J-95Mgqvsk/ Sugar-free vanilla pudding made with soymilk, topped with strawbberries & granola. The perfect late night snack. :)




April 29, 2012  5:47pm
Cucumbers for Ariana- I love watching her try new foods. I'm gonna try skipping over purees and go right to finger foods. She very much prefers to feed herself. http://instagr.am/p/KBOBrhqvmC/



May 1, 2012  6:48pm
Just got done with some bath-time drama! Some hair went down the drain, and Phoenix was really troubled by the incident. So, we talked it out, and decided the best thing to do was to shout down the drain for the hair to just find a trash can. The hair replied that it would, and thanked us for the help. ;) All is good, and then Phoenix looks at me and tells me that I have a big heart. #cutestthingever




I'd love to know what you think about this post. Leave a comment letting me know.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...