Super-Easy Oven-Roasted Green Beans Recipe
Wouldn't it be great if there was another way to cook vegetables though? Well... there is. Roast 'em! Nothing brings out the delicious flavor of any vegetable more than roasting it. And besides being delicious, they're also healthy and very easy to make.
My famous green beans are absolutely delicious, and you can crisp them up so they'll give you a delicious as-good-as-french-fries crunch. You'll never go back to boiled green beans again! :) Here's the recipe I used for the batch of Oven-Roasted Green Beans I made the other day.
- 1 bag of frozen green beans. (I like the longer & slender green beans.)
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Seasoned salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425°
- Open bag of green beans & sprinkle in some Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Move bag around to distribute olive oil evenly
- Pour green beans onto baking sheet & sprinkle with salt, if desired
- Bake on lowest rack for 7 minutes
- Take green beans out, flip them over & bake 7 minutes
- Continue baking & flipping them until they are desired crisp-ness. (21 total minutes for our oven)
Don't forget to leave a comment with any suggestions you have. :)
Love this recipe? Feel free to pin it for others to discover. :)