Pretty Little Liars - All About "A"

Sunday, June 10, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Pretty Little Liars.

Hey there to all of my readers who are Pretty Little Liars fans! Are you guys as stoked about the first episode of the new season as I am? I sure hope so. :) Just a reminder, Pretty Little Liars airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC Family. You can also catch new episodes on Hulu for the week after they're on tv.

In the Season 2 finale we finally found out who the mysterious character is that plagued the Little Liars since Season 1. Mona, Mona, Mona. She was never at the top of my suspects list, though I do see her motives.

There's something I love so much about the relationship between Caleb & Hanna, but I can't help but think he has something to do with it all. He's smart, crafty, and suave... everything that "A" would need to be. I've been suspecting Caleb ever since he started spending the night in the school. His character so likable... but that should be what we look out for the most. The way he can hack computers, cell phones, or pretty much anything he wants has led me to be quite suspicious of him. With intelligence like that, I've felt that he must have something to do with it all.


Score Some Pretty Little Liars Freebies!

Check out this fun opportunity to win some awesome prizes, like purses, accessories, and signed copies of Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Second Season on DVD at http://www.findtheprettylittlelies.com/



Who did you think ‘A’ was? What were some of the clues that led you to believe this? Leave a comment.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...