Aria Montgomery's Style (aka Lucy Hale)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

The fashion sense from the girls of Pretty Little Liars never fails to turn heads. Whether it’s during a fashion show, Masquerade Ball or for Halloween the girls are always dressed to impress. I've always loved the style of Aria. (Hmm... I wonder where I got the name Ariana for my daughter... ;)

Aria's style is a bit funky, unique, and always figure-flattering. She's the one who has me wanting to hit the stores to copy every single outfit. What's not to love, when it comes to style, she's got it!














Love the show as much as I do? Wondering what the hype is about? Check out the complete Season 2 DVD at http://bit.ly/KOAkwO. And, don't forget to tune in to Pretty Little Liars: Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC Family. You won't want to miss it! :)


I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Pretty Little Liars.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...