Me As A Saloon Gal! #Halloween

Thursday, August 16, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-


It's hard to believe Halloween is 2½ months away! I'm excited to have really found the perfect costume this year. As a woman looking for a Halloween costume, pretty much everything falls under the super-sexy category. That's great if you're 18-24 and have a perfect body... but as a mother with two young children, I'm just totally not into the overly sexy costumes. That's why I'm so excited to have found a nice costume for this year. It's feminine, without being too sexy.

And, I'm no supermodel, but I'm doing my best to rock my favorite new costume - "Saloon Gal" :)  The costume features a flirty dress with an adjustable pick corset top and a swaying black skirt with pink lace trim. The top is a comfy and soft fabric with lace trimmings and sassy pink bows. The skirt hem is cut in an authentic fashion, and gives great coverage... though it does look a little shorter on me because I'm a bit tall.

Overall, I love this costume! I'm also planning on adding a feathered headband to complete the look on Halloween.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...