Ariana's First Year Photo Book

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

 I will receive a gift certificate in return for this post. The thoughts expressed are honest & my own.

I LOVE photo books!I think it's great that both of my children will now have their own photo books about their first year. You can check out the book I just made today for Ariana below. :) I'm still amazed at how easy it was to make. You simply select the photos you want to use, and Shutterfly automatically organizes the layouts for you. Seriously, it's so easy and fun, I think everybody should give it a try. You know you want to make a book for somebody in your life...

 


Not sure what you're going to do for this year's Christmas Cards? Be sure to check out the amazing designs at Shutterfly. They have a lot of great Special Offers running right now... including 20% off cards and 40% off photo books!


Have you made a photo book before? What was it for? Leave a comment below. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...