Do Crest WhiteStrips Really Work? {Review}

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Product was provided for the purpose of this review. The thoughts are honest & my own.

I used to always get compliments on how white my teeth were... but that was back when I was a teenager. It's been a while since I've been complimented on my smile, so when Influenster gave me the opportunity to test out some complimentary Crest WhiteStrips, I just had to do it!

Do Crest Whitestrips really work? I was ready to find out for myself.

I used a total of 20 Crest Whitestrips over a 30-day period. Alternating a few days on, and a day off here and there to give my sensitive teeth the time they needed to adjust. So, do Crest Whitestrips really work? Absolutely! :) I seriously can't believe it has taken me so long to try these. Having a white smile is one of those simple things  everyone can do to look a little more polished.

I documented my #crestwhitestrips journey in the fun little video below... enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...