Sunday, January 27, 2013

Are Belly Button Piercings Still Cool?

Aah, I'll forever love the 90s. Grunge. Seattle. Oh, and the video for Cryin' by Aerosmith that lead to my fascination with navel piercings. They were edgy, unusual, and sexy.

Yes, from the minute I saw that video, I knew I wanted to get my navel pierced. That was in 1993. It's hard to believe it's been 20 years since the fad was introduced. And, it's left me wondering, are belly button piercings still cool?

I got mine done my sophomore year in college - in 2000. They were still very cool back then. In fact, I remember a few friends getting theirs pierced soon after I did. :)

But after having it for 13 years... is my belly button piercing still cool? After some thought, I'm gonna go ahead and say... probably not. But, I'm still gonna rock mine anyways. :)

PS - This photo is super-filtered to make my stomach look much nicer than they do in real life!


What do you think? Are belly rings still cool? Leave a comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

 

It Keeps Getting Better Copyright © 2009-2013 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon