Saturday, January 05, 2013

Monday Mingle With Me & The Kids :)

Hey, remember those Monday Mingles I would always do? They were always so much fun, so I decided to do one today. Even though it's Saturday. I'm a rebel like that. Enjoy!


Feel free to play along & answer the questions below. :)

1. How did you ring in the new year?
2. What song title would best describe your life right now?
3. What is the bravest (most courageous) thing that you have done?

Oh, and here's the video for Settle Down by No Doubt.

As a nursing mom who hasn't slept through the night since 2008, these lyrics perfectly describe my nights:
No big deal (I can handle it).
It'll bounce off me (I can handle it).
Been around the block before, doesn't matter anymore.
Here we go again (Are you kidding me?)
Are you insane? (Are you kidding me?)
We're underneath the avalanche so heavy again

And when people ask how everything is going? My hats off to Gwen... these lyrics just nail it!


I'm fine (and nothing's gonna knock this girl down)
I'm hella positive for real, I'm all good
No, I
'm fine (and nothing's gonna knock this girl down)
It's kinda complicated that's for sure

But you can see it my eyes, you can read on my lips
I'm trying to get a hold on this
And I really mean it this time
And you know it's such a trip
Don't get me started
I'm trying to get a hold on this


 I can really identify with it as a mom! :)

PS - Jen at Eighty MPH Mom isn't currently hosting the mingles, but I did borrow her questions... so thanks Jen!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

 

It Keeps Getting Better Copyright © 2009-2013 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon