My Life Via Instagram

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Recently, I was debating about getting rid of my Instagram account. Well, I've decided to keep it. It's fun. it makes me happy. Oh, and I only tend to log in once a day. So, here is what I've been posting to Instagram. Enjoy! 

Ariana taking an oatmeal bath.
#dryskin #amaro #picoftheday

Playing with couch cushions. :)
#funtimes

Just got #passport photos for the kids. Can you guess who was scared? ;)


Today couldn't be more perfect!
#soakingupthesun #picoftheday

Playing in the rain. I can' believe it' January!
#picoftheday #instagram

#watermark testing... Any suggestions for apps to use?
#instagram


Packing up the Christmas decorations. It feels too soon for this. :(
#picoftheday #hefe #sad


My Life Via Instagram is a blog hop hosted by Heather at Mommy Only Has 2 Hands. :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...