To Instagram Or Not To Instagram...

Ever since I quit Facebook a whopping two weeks ago, I've been wondering what to do about Instagram. The site recently changed their policy, giving them the rights to sell users photos for advertising. They've since  backpedaled on this, but it still leaves me with a bit of a dilemma.

  • Do I continue to use a website that may or may not start selling my photos in the future? 
  • Overall, is it a useful network for me to be a part of?
  • Do I enjoy it?
  • What am I getting out of it?
  • Do people following me on Instagram even care about what I'm posting?
  • Can't I just post the pics right to my blog instead? (I know people are being left out when I only post on Instagram.)
And, to those of you not on Instagram, here's a little sneak peak of my typical posts. Enjoy!

Making a felt puppet with Phoenix & Ariana. :)


Getting in a quick craft before bedtime. :)


We could stay outside all day! :)


Phoenix & his cutest  ever! I love playing in the  !


Looks like  came to our house early!  to all!


Getting the reindeer's snack ready... carrots & oats. 

So, what do you think? Should I keep Instagram, or get rid of it, and just save my little pics like these for the blog? Leave a comment letting me know. :)

Blog Archive