It's Monday Mingle time! For those who are new to mingling, here's how it works. Each week three questions are asked. You can answer them in a written or video post. Then, leave a link to your post at Eighty MPH Mom, so readers can easily find your Monday Mingle. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late you can link up anytime during the week.
This week, I'm excited to be doing my Monday Mingle make-up free! I was motivated by those lovely makeup-free posts from my friend Daenel & the folks at The Beauty Bean. The Makeup Free Monday movement is all about empowerment. It’s about recognizing inner beauty, expanding the definition of outer beauty and showing the world what both look like. It’s about real beauty.
This week's questions are:
1. What is your favorite store at the mall?
2. How often do you use coupons?
3. What do you do when your child throws a tantrum in a public place?
Feel free to answer via a video post (aka vlog) on your own blog, or just leave a comment below. :)
Sunday, February 24, 2013
- We've Got The Sniffles
- Makeup-Free Monday Mingle :)
- A National Day Of Unplugging? Oh, I'm In!
- Blogging About Kids & Keeping Things Private
- Some Great News From DISH
- How To Make Money On Your Blog :)
- Share The Love This Valentines Day!
- About Me
- So, Does Everyone Loathe Cleaning As Much As I Do?...
- 101 Goals In 1001 Days - The List
- Why Pellet Stoves Are Awesome (And Notebook Giveaw...
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (162)
- ► 2010 (134)