Bloggy Friends

Thursday, March 28, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

As as blogger, you might think that I love reading blogs... and... well, you'd be right. :) But... while "famous" blogs like Dear Crissy, Enjoying The Small Things, and The Bloggess will always have a place in my reader, they aren't the blogs I'm the most excited to read. The blogs I love to read the most are from a few people I like to call my "blogger friends". These are blogs like Enjoying this Journey, Living Outside The Stacks, and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands. They'd leave comments on my blog. I'd leave comments on theirs, and before I knew it, we weren't just casual commenters anymore. We were friends. Bloggy friends :)

I can't get enough of their blogs... and yet, I find myself wishing that my blogger friend circle was a bit bigger. So... what I'm saying is... do you have a blog? Do you wanna be friends?

Just leave a comment below to your blog. I'll be sure to check it out & send some comment love your way. :)  Return the favor. then, I'll return the favor... and who knows? We just might become bloggy friends! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...