My Life Via Instagram

Sunday, March 10, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

It's been a while since the time I did an Instagram update. Anyone interested in following my on Instargam can do it here.

My smiley little Ariana. 


My other little cutie - getting in a quick snack before bedtime.


Phoenix said, "Hey mom, do you wanna watch me workout?"
Then, he bused out 15 of these pushups... little warrior!


I'm so excited that we got passports for the kids. Why? We're living life to the fullest, and taking the whole family on a dream vacation. 



Watching both kids play outside as I watch nervously from the window.
Swingset + Toddler = Nervous Mommy!


Finally gave in and got the kids a bead bag. So far, they love it!


I love Ohio - 36 degrees, and feelin' like spring... a little bit at least!



Not sure why we have toys...they'd rather play with a toaster & "shield" any day of the week!


Ariana pretending to go potty in her dollhouse toilet. She takes her diaper, lifts the pink little potty lid and everything. I couldn't make this stuff up!


The sign next to the elevator at our doctor's office.

Well, thanks for stopping by! I'd love it if you left a comment & let me know what your favorite photo is. Comments just make me feel all warm & fuzzy. ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...