Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Life Via Instagram - April 2013

I've been going crazy on the Instagram lately. You can follow me at http://instagram.com/lisabrowndesign.


For some reason, I'm unable to post individual pics like before, so I'm posting this way. Here's a quick run-down of what's in the pictures. To read detailed captions, just click on the pictures.


  • Ken & I had a date night to celebrate his birthday. 
  • We also had a great little party at home, complete with a cake that Phoenix got to choose the wording on. 
  • On the homeschool front, Phoenix spotted a bear drinking a beer in one of his workbooks.
  • We got a new ceiling fan for our kitchen.
  • I had a personal best time on the treadmill - 2 miles in 26:05.
  • We're still constantly trying to eat healthy.
  • I'm ridiculously impressed with Phoenix's handwriting... especially how he's improved without any intervention from myself.
  • Ariana has a new bedtime book favorite - The Atlas Of Our Universe.
  • I've also been doing a bit of gardening... and bug-spotting with the kids.


Thanks for stopping by. Oh, and feel free to leave comments - I love hearing what you have to say.
 :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Blog Archive

 

It Keeps Getting Better Copyright © 2009-2013 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon