For some reason, I'm unable to post individual pics like before, so I'm posting this way. Here's a quick run-down of what's in the pictures. To read detailed captions, just click on the pictures.
- Ken & I had a date night to celebrate his birthday.
- We also had a great little party at home, complete with a cake that Phoenix got to choose the wording on.
- On the homeschool front, Phoenix spotted a bear drinking a beer in one of his workbooks.
- We got a new ceiling fan for our kitchen.
- I had a personal best time on the treadmill - 2 miles in 26:05.
- We're still constantly trying to eat healthy.
- I'm ridiculously impressed with Phoenix's handwriting... especially how he's improved without any intervention from myself.
- Ariana has a new bedtime book favorite - The Atlas Of Our Universe.
- I've also been doing a bit of gardening... and bug-spotting with the kids.
Thanks for stopping by. Oh, and feel free to leave comments - I love hearing what you have to say.