What To Do In Cleveland With Kids
- Lorain County Metroparks Programs - There is always something going on at the Lorain County Metroparks. We're been to quite a few of these, and always have a good time. They're fun, but always educational too.
- The Cleveland Zoo - We had a zoo pass when Phoenix was younger, but haven't taken Ariana there yet. I'm debating about getting a pass this spring, since Ariana & Phoenix will both be at a good age to enjoy it. Plus, I think the zoo would provide excellent educational opportunities, since I'm still planning on homeschooling Phoenix for his second year of preschool.
- The Lake Erie Nature & Science Center and Planetarium - We just went here for the first time the other day, and had a great time. They have an indoor animal area, complete with bees, fish, turtles, snakes and more, but they also have planetarium programs for everyone... starting at a 0-3-years old.
- Westlake Porter Library - This is not your typical library! Their kids area is nice, and they always have fun programs going on too!
- Fire Station Tours - The North Ridgeville Fire Station has tours the first Saturday of the month. My firefighter-in-training Phoenix always has a blast whenever we go.
- Home Depot FREE Kids Workshops - The first Saturday of the month, Home Depot offers a free kids workshop. This month, we made bird-feeders that Phoenix was able to help build & paint on his own!
- Pat Catans FREE Kids Craft - A few Saturdays each month, our local craft store offers fun kids crafts. They're always fun!
- And more... such as libraries, parks, and indoor mall play areas.
Where are your favorite places to go with your kids? Leave a comment. :)