Why Advertise On Blogs?

Monday, April 01, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Ten years ago, I earned a bachelor of science in Graphic Design, with a minor in Advertising. After that, I spent around eight years working as a graphic designer. Oddly enough, I think I've put my knowledge to work more than ever since I quit my job to become a SAHM. It's crazy how much I've learned since I began blogging. I truly believe that advertising on blogs gives any company the biggest bang for their buck.

If you're interested in advertising, product reviews, or sponsored post opportunities here at It Keeps Getting Better, just send me an email at lisabrowndesign@yahoo.com.   

Traditional Advertising Works Great ...
Like this graphic? Get more content marketing tips from Copyblogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...