Tree Hut: The First Step To Natural Beauty

Monday, May 20, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tree Hut for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm a big fan of natural products. In an effort to eliminate toxins from my daily routine, I've really changed up my beauty routine. It's hard to tell the non-toxic products from the toxic ones these days. Many products are made to seem non-toxic, when they're actually loaded with toxins. That's why I always check ingredients at http://www.ewg.org/skindeep before I use any new products.
One brand I'm adding on my to-check list is Tree Hut.
 photo treehutfoot-GoogleSearch_zpsdd84afd4.jpg 
Tree Hut Hand & Foot Care products are developed to keep hands and feet feeling smooth and healthy. I like that they use certified organic shea butter and natural oils and extracts make skin smooth and soft.
Foot Cream: 
Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity 
Argan Oil: natural anti-aging properties 
Rose Hip Oil: natural anti-aging properties 
Non-greasy formula 
Paraben Free and No DMDM 
Made in the USA 
Do not test on animals
Hand Cream: 
Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity 
Aloe Vera: Nature’s soothing moisturizer 
Peppermint Oil: Moisturizes skin 
Paraben Free and No DMDM 
Made in the USA 
Do not test on animals
Foot Scrub: 
Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity 
Real Sugar: Natural sugar exfoliates skin smooth 
Peppermint Oil: Moisturizes skin 
Paraben Free and No DMDM 
Made in the USA 
Do not test on animals
From the descriptions above, these seem like products that are right up my toxin-free alley. I'm excited to see how the ingredients they use rate on http://www.ewg.org/skindeep. Want to know more about the makers of  Tree Hut foot cream? Be sure to like Tree Hut on Facebook and follow Tree Hut on Twitter to stay up-do-date on the latest and greatest.
Have you used tree Hut products before? What do you think? Leave a comment below. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...