Growing Out Black Hair Dye

Saturday, June 29, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm always playing around with my hair. I'll go super-shortgrow it outdye it blackcolor it red with henna, and so much more. Part of me loves to... well... just see if I can pull off different looks. Ya'll remember Madonna? How she could just do anything, and look fabulous? Well, I kinda want that. I also want to see what looks the best on me, and the only way you can find that out is by trying different things. (Oh, plus the graphic-designer in me knows color theory, and nothing will bring out blue eyes more than red hair.)

Lately, I've become infatuated with having red hair again. Right now, it's black on the bottom, and henna red on the rest of it. Up until now, my plan has been to just going to let it grow out... and keep coloring the roots red with henna.

But... today it hit me. My hair looks bad. Really bad, and I have no idea how I'm going to make it from the red-on-top, black-on-bottom to the long, pretty red hair of my dreams. Here's some quick pics of what my hair looks like right now.




Right now, I'm just feeling kinda bummed out, and I don't know what to do. What was I thinking when I dyed my hair black? Ugh! Do I get it cut? It has been... holy crap... a year since my last haircut! (Though I don't have a single split end, mostly because I only shampoo my hair twice a week.) And if I get it cut... what style? How much do I get rid of?

Why Red Hair?
Seriously, how could a blue-eyed girl like me not want red hair? Could anything be more stunning? Check out these gorgeous ladies rockin' blue eyes & red hair!



Oh, and here's me, rockin my favorite shade of red. :)

Yes, I'm really looking forward to having this red hair again. A video of my hair? Yes, it's silly... but it's great hair motivation for me! I can't wait to have super-long red hair! 




It's Your Turn!
Do you have any advice on how to grow out black hair dye? Any haircut suggestions? Share your thoughts in the comments box below.

Did you find this post helpful? Spread the love by sharing on Pintrest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...