Makeup How To: 10-min Daytime Makeup

Saturday, June 08, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-



Most days, I don't wear much makeup... if any at all. It's not that I don't like makeup... I do! But, when your a mom, things like wearing makeup can fall by the wayside... especially on days when there are no plans, and you're just going to be hanging around the house.

I'm slowly starting to get back into wearing makeup a bit more, and I have to admit that it feels great. On days I feel like dolling myself up a bit, I have a quick go-to routine that gives me a fun, polished look that I can complete in a flash. (Anything longer than 10 minutes just won't work for me.) With a few simple, and fairly inexpensive products, I'm able to transform myself from a groggy, tired-looking mama into a fresh-faced, read-to-go mama. Sometimes you just need that little bit of time to yourself to feel like you can tackle the world!


Products Used:
Dead Sea Facial Soap Palm Oil Free Vegan Soap - This soap is nothing short of amazing. It has helped me completely eliminate breakouts! ($9.00)

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream, Light and medium, 2.5 Fluid Ounce - I use this for a base - I like how it helps even out my skin tone, moisturize, and provide SPF 15 sun protection. ($9.13)

Cory Cosmetics Mica-free Foundation (Radiant Peach) - My go-to foundation. It leaves my skin looking and feeling perfect. plus, I've tried many mineral foundations. This, by far, if the best coverage I've ever had. A little goes a long way, so all you need is the concealer size. ($5.99)

Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set - Practically a necessity for every woman who does her eyebrows. The razor is nice & sharp, so it gets all those little hairs with ease.

Cory Cosmetics Mica-blend Shadow (Tarnish - medium silver & Chrome - lighter silver). - My favorite eye-shadows to use wet. They work just as great as the big-name eye-shadows, but at a fraction of the price. once you use these, you'll never go back to pressed eye shadow. ($10 the set)

bareMinerals Vanilla Sugar Eyeshadow - A perfect light-colored eyeshadow. Great for blending & adding a little shimmer. :)

Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Pencil - Black Lapis/Black Noir - This is the perfection of eyeliner - as much of a life-changer than an eyeliner can be. This "expensive" eyeliner is worth every penny. This glides on smooth, and literally melts right onto your eye from your body heat. ($9.85)

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - A fun new mascara to try. It certainly made my lashes longer, and really helped pull the whole look together.




So, what do you think of my quick 10-minute daytime makeup tutorial? Do you find it hard to carve out a little bit of "me time" to put makeup on? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)


DISCLAIMER: I received Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara free of charge from Influenster. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...