Candy Crush "Ticket" Hack

Saturday, July 06, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

For the past month or so, I've been obsessed with the game Candy Crush. While many people play via Facebook, I didn't have a personal account to log in to, so I simply played it on my iPod as an app. Well, little did I realize that I had unintentionally figured out an awesome Candy Crush hack.

As those who play Candy Crush know, after certain levels (level 10, level 20, level 35, level 50, level 65, etc), you need to pester your Facebook friends for tickets to go to the next level. If you're like me, you hate  bugging your friends for stupid tickets. So, what do you do?

Well, if you're on a mobile device, simply disconnect your Candy Crush game from your Facebook account. Instead of asking your friends for tickets, you will just need to complete 3 Mystery Quests! That's it. You're able to complete 1 quest every 24 hours. I've found this to be an amazing Candy Crush "Hack" - and hope you do too!

PS - You will need to start from the beginning with this method, since it's no longer connected to your Facebook account, but trust me, it's worth it!

Did you find this tip helpful? Spread the word by sharing on Facebook & Pintrest. :)

Do you play Candy Crush? What level are you on? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...